New update (version 0.13.0) is here with a brand new mode: Team Deathmatch. So now you can team up with your friends and jump into fray of 4v4 battles.
What’s New in Team Deathmatch update:
-Added Team deathmatch mode in Evoground. This mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. The player can also create their own rooms with room cards.
-Added control setting for FPP. The player can now have a separate setting for TPP and FPP.
-Added MVP showcase at the end of each match. all players will receive a default MVP pose. the top 3 players in classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in Team Deathmatch will be featured.
-New addition of godzilla theme.
- A new Vikendi update as from now player will leave footprints, trails and tier tracks on snow which will make the game more tough in Vikendi.
-This time Pubg has done great efforts in this update as the game has upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and has also enhanced detection of cheating behavior via virtual app, emulator, modifier.
A brief about Team Deathmatch:
Basically, in Team Deathmatch, the squad needs to fight another squad as it is a 4v4 match. the players can make a winning streak by continuously killing the member of the rival squad. this mode can be played in both FPP and TPP mode. but there is only a single location for the Team Deathmatch.the player can spawn several times. every player will spawn with an assault rifle. after the spawn the player will be invisible for 5 seconds this means during the 5 seconds the rival player cannot shoot the player as he/she is invisible. ammunition, grips and more guns are provided in the game as usual but only in a restricted area of a particular squad. the squad which will complete 50 kills first will win the match.
Updates in the achievements:
- victory legion: complete 1/5/10/120 matches with dominating in Team Deathmatch.
- Alpha & Omega: get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch.
- T-800: achieve terminator 1 time in the Team Deathmatch.
- 4.Envoy of war: complete a series of mission in deathmatch.
More improvements in Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night:
- The old zombies have been replaced by 4 types of new zombies.
- Liquid nitrogen grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after an explosion in order to reduce the movement speed of any unit in the area.
- Added a new mode combat modifier.
- A new factory has replaced the police station.
- Upgradation in zombies as from now zombies have abilities: tanks will empower nearby allies; skinners can slow nearby players.
New timings in Arcade mode:
- Monday and Wednesday: sniper training and War.
- Tuesday and Thursday: mini-zone and quick match.
- Friday and Saturday: all arcade.
All times are in UTC